ASBA has opened its awards program for 2020. Members have until deadline, June 1, 2020, to enter their best projects in these categories:
- Indoor Tennis Facility, Outdoor Tennis Facility, Residential Tennis Facility
- Indoor Pickleball Facility, Outdoor Pickleball Facility, Residential Pickleball Facility
- Indoor Track Facility, Outdoor Track Facility, Track & Field Facility, Single Field Facility, Multi Field Facility
- Courts & Recreational Multi-Purpose Field House Facility, Courts & Recreational Multi-Purpose Gymnasium Facility, Courts & Recreational Multi-Purpose Fitness & Wellness
Obviously, with plenty of categories, members of ASBA have plenty of opportunities to enter. And all the information you need to know in order to showcase your project(s) to the best of your ability can be found here. Don’t miss our special assistance tools available to you, including:
· Videos with hints and tips for filling out the application form correctly
· Notes about correct use of photos
· Information about project construction dates for eligibility in the awards program
· Awards program rules
· Checklist for materials, payment and other important information
We’re looking forward to seeing your best work and to honoring it at the 2020 Technical Meeting in San Antonio so take the time now to enter that project.
Have questions? Contact ASBA's Kaylee Derby at firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. If your business is still in the slow season or you’re waiting for it to get busy, put this time to use. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain! Remember that ASBA partners with excellent industry publications like Racquet Sports Industry and Coach & Athletic Director to bring further attention to the winning projects. Make sure yours has the best chance of getting some well-deserved recognition.